We have particular expertise in the following markets
(although over the past thirty-plus years we have had experience in many other product and service areas):
- FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) – particularly food and drink
- Pharmaceuticals, medical & healthcare
- VMS – over-the-counter vitamins, minerals and supplements
- Retail and Mail Order
- We are also particularly experienced in interviewing the over 50s.
We are fully experienced in conducting focus groups, depth interviews (in-store/in-street/in-home) and quantitative studies.
We have traditionally used face-to-face methods but are now often recommending to our clients that in many cases online methods are quicker, more cost-effective and now achieve high levels of reliability.
We have a wealth of experience with different Project Types:
- New product development (and ‘old’ product development – such as line extensions)
- Attitude and imagery towards brands and companies
- Usage and Attitude surveys
- Pre and post-testing of advertising
- Product sampling and reformation
- Packaging design and structure evaluation and evolution
- Evaluation of shopping habits and in-store behaviour
- In-store layout evaluation (aesthetics and physical attributes)